Hair Loss and Treatment – Nhu Van Dang’s Story
Here comes another hot topic that we got asked all the time. We’ve found a great story from Nhu Van Dang and would like to share with all of you. Please keep in mind that everyone’s condition is different. Her treatment might not work on you and it is important that you consult with your doctor before testing any method. You know your conditions best!
My ladies. This is a topic of Hair Loss.
I suffered hair loss in 2017 and started my treatment plan in 2018 and it worked so I’d love to share some of my experiences. My hair was lower back long & shredding too much my husband collected a tennis ball sized of hair everyday 😰 so these was all the steps I took:
- Cut the hair shorter, the shorter it is, the less weight and pressure on the scalp. Shoulder length is totally fine but I went a bit extra and shave to a buzzcut.
- 🚿 Get a water filter: I took the cheapest one on Lazada of 90k instead of the 1.5m to test first and you know, budget. It worked for me anyway. If you live in an apartment building, this is a must cuz we don’t know how often they clean that water tank. I changed the filter every 3 months.
- Hair scrub – the Body Shop Fuji Green Tea: once or twice per week to get all the dust in the pores out. If exfoliating is a must for the face then also the scalp.
- Shampoo – Organic Locust: I use various brands from Izimi, Quê Một Cục, Nhà Quê. I was using Biotin shampoo & conditioner before these but it didn’t work so I stopped. Izimi & Quê Một Cục shampoo can be used directly but Nhà Quê shampoo you’ll need to mix one cap with a bowl of water to use so more hassles.
- Pomelo extract – helps grow baby hair: this can be purchased on Tiki or local supermarket. After shower, spray on damp hair and massage the scalp. This step is very relaxing
Sorry I didn’t have any before and after photos since I didn’t think of reviewing it but it was one heck of a journey to a full scalp so I just put it here for your reference. It worked for me, hope it works for you girls, too. Much love ♥️
Published with Nhu Van Dang’s permission.
Again, please conduct our own research and consult with your doctor before trying this method.