Phu Nhuan District is considered as one of the central Districts in Ho Chi Minh City (aka Saigon) due to its central location from all of the surrounding districts and less expensive. This bustling district was supposed to be the Expatriate areas during French colonization. The house is in a guarded neighborhood so it is very quiet and you will have a relaxing time when staying there. Everything you need is within reach. It takes less than 15 minutes to get to the airport, or maybe up to 25 during rush hour. The city center is just 15-20 minutes away. There are lots of restaurants on the main street Thich Quang Duc and a supermarket is just 13 mins away.
- Fully furnished with bed, mattress, AC, shelves, working desk, closet
- Shared bathroom on the same floor
- Room is on 2nd floor.
- Access to fully furnished kitchen and rooftop;
- Location of the house: https://goo.gl/TU1r4z
AVAILABLE SUPPORT IN:
- Collecting bill and bill payment;
- Communicating with landlord and local service providers e.g., maid, water delivery, handymen, technicians, etc.
- Registering stay with local authority.
- Maid service 3 times/ week;
- Drinking water;
- Cleaning products e.g. dish detergents, washing powder, clothe softener, trash bags, sponges, insect spray, moth balls, etc.
- Public trash pick up;
- Building management and parking fee (only applicable for shared apartments).
*Note: The rent does not include monthly fees.