Considered to be the geographical centre of Ho Chi Minh City, Phu Nhuan is located between District 1 and the airport, sharing borders with many of the inner districts. Because of this, numerous main roads run through Phu Nhuan, leading to quickly congested streets. Phu Nhuan District still maintains a Vietnamese charm with vibrant street life, a fair number of parks, and an abundance of coffee shops. Living in Phu Nhuan may be a good option for those working close to the airport but who also want to remain close to the buzz of the city centre.
- Fully furnished with bed, mattress, AC, shelves, working desk, closet
- Shared bathroom on groundfloor.
- Room is on 3rd floor, last floor.
- Access to fully furnished kitchen and rooftop;
- Location of the house: https://goo.gl/TU1r4z
AVAILABLE SUPPORT IN:
- Collecting bill and bill payment;
- Commnicating with landlord and local service providers e.g., maid, water delivery, handymen, technicians, etc.
- Registering stay with local authority.
- Maid service 3 times/ week;
- Drinking water;
- Cleaning products e.g. dish detergents, washing powder, clothe softener, trash bags, sponges, insect spray, moth balls, etc.
- Public trash pick up;
- Building management and parking fee (only applicable for shared apartments).
*Note: The rent does not include monthly fees.