Bordering District 1, Phu Nhuan is sometimes considered the Center of Ho Chi Minh City due to its central location from all of the surrounding districts and less expensive. This bustling district was supposed to be the Expatriate areas during French colonisation. Phu Nhuan till maintains a Vietnamese charm with vibrant street life, a fair number of parks, and an abundance of coffee shops and local street food. Living in Phu Nhuan may be a good option for those working close to the city centre.
- Fully furnished with bed, mattress, AC, shelves, working desk, closet
- Shared bathroom on the same floor.
- Room is on 1st floor.
- Access to fully furnished kitchen and rooftop;
- Location of the house: https://goo.gl/TU1r4z
AVAILABLE SUPPORT IN:
- Collecting bill and bill payment;
- Commnicating with landlord and local service providers e.g., maid, water delivery, handymen, technicians, etc.
- Registering stay with local authority.
- Maid service 3 times/ week;
- Drinking water;
- Cleaning products e.g. dish detergents, washing powder, cloth softener, trash bags, sponges, insect spray, moth balls, etc.
- Public trash pick up;
- Building management and parking fee (only applicable for shared apartments).
*Note: The rent does not include monthly fees.