For those who kickstarts in Ho Chi Minh City (aka Saigon), Binh Thanh District is one of the good choices to consider. It's not well-known to tourists but it's pretty popular among English teachers and exchange students. The house is hidden from the busy street so you won't be disturbed by the noise of the city. Coffee shops, cheap diners, and even vegetarian restaurants are just from 2 to 5 mins riding by motorbike. There is a 24/7 convenient store where you can get everything as well as groceries. If you are a sports lover, a gym is just 1 min away from the house.
- Fully furnished with bed, mattress, AC, shelves, clothes rack.
- Private bathroom in the room;
- Room is on the first floor;
- Access to fully furnished kitchen, living room, rooftop;
- Location of the house: https://goo.gl/ixcjnr
AVAILABLE SUPPORT IN:
- Collecting bills and bill payment;
- Communicating with landlord and local service providers e.g., maid, water delivery, handymen, technicians, etc.;
- Registering stay with local authority.
- Maid service 3 times/ week;
- Drinking water;
- Cleaning products e.g. dish detergents, washing powder, cloth softener, trash bags, sponges, insect spray, moth balls, etc.
- Public trash pick up;
- Building management and parking fee (only applicable for shared apartments).
*Note: The rent does not include monthly fees.