For those who kickstarts in Ho Chi Minh City (aka Saigon), Binh Thanh District is one of the good choices to consider. It's not well-known to tourists but it's pretty popular among English teachers and exchange students. Surrounding with many diners and restaurants, you will no longer be worried about the same food everyday. There is a 24/7 convenient store where you can get everything as well as groceries. Getting out of the alley, you will see a little coffee shop across the street where you can buy a cup of coffee less than $1. For those who love sports, Dai Dong swimming pool and gym is just 3 mins by bike.
- Fully furnished with bed, mattress, AC, working desks, shelves, in-bult closet
- Private bathroom in the room;
- Room is on the second floor;
- Access to fully furnished kitchen, living room, rooftop, gym area;
- Location of the house: https://goo.gl/ZbSR4Y
AVAILABLE SUPPORT IN:
- Collecting bills and bill payment;
- Communicating with landlord and local service providers e.g., maid, water delivery, handymen, technicians, etc.;
- Registering stay with local authority.
- Maid service 3 times/ week;
- Drinking water;
- Cleaning products e.g. dish detergents, washing powder, cloth softener, trash bags, sponges, insect spray, moth balls, etc.
- Public trash pick up;
- Building management and parking fee (only applicable for shared apartments).
*Note: The rent does not include monthly fees.