District 3 is considered by many to be the ideal place to live in Ho Chi Minh City. As a common local expression goes, "Go out in District 1, eat in District 5, and live in District 3". The area's close proximity to the sights and activity of District 1 allows for expats to stay close to the action but also escape for more peaceful, quieter sleep. Many young expats opting to stay close to the bars, restaurants, and shops of District 1 choose to live in this area as it still offers a range of recreational activities and parks. (ExpatArrivals.com)
- Fully furnished with bed, mattress, AC, shelves, clothes rack, big window with a lot of natural light;
- Shared bathroom next to the room;
- Room is on 2nd floor;
- Access to fully furnished kitchen, living room, rooftop.
- Location of the house: https://goo.gl/j6FZRl
AVAILABLE SUPPORT IN:
- Collecting bills and bill payment;
- Communicating with landlord and local service providers e.g., maid, water delivery, handymen, technicians, etc.;
- Registering stay with local authority.
- Maid service 3 times/ week;
- Drinking water;
- Cleaning products e.g. dish detergents, washing powder, clothe softener, trash bags, sponges, insect spray, moth balls, etc.
- Public trash pick up;
- Building management and parking fee (only applicable for shared apartments).
*Note: The rent does not include monthly fees.