Located in a calm and secure area next to District 7 -- business district, the apartment itself is clean and has a great view. A natural breeze flows through the apartment and natural light bright it up. The building has 24/7 security, convenient stores and swimming pool with sauna service available. It is 5 minutes from Phu My Hung, the most popular area of District 7, catering to expats with international schools, Western grocery stores and an increasing number of shops and restaurants like Korean, Japanise, Vietnamese and fast food restaurants, supermarket, coffee shops, bars The area is relatively greener and less polluted than the rest of Saigon.
- Fully furnished with bed, mattress, AC, closet
- Shared bathroom with private balcony
- Room is on 13th floor
- Access to fully furnished kitchen, living room
- Acess to swimming pool and sauna service
- Distance to RMIT University: https://goo.gl/bgtZ4Y
AVAILABLE SUPPORT IN:
- Collecting bills and bill payment;
- Communicating with landlord and local service providers e.g., maid, water delivery, handymen, technicians, etc.;
- Registering stay with local authority.
- Maid service 3 times/ week;
- Drinking water;
- Cleaning products e.g. dish detergents, washing powder, clothe softener, trash bags, sponges, insect spray, moth balls, etc.
- Public trash pick up;
- Building management and parking fee (only applicable for shared apartments).
*Note: The rent does not include monthly fees.