District 3 is considered as the heart of Saigon. As a common local expression goes, "Go out in District 1, eat in District 5, and live in District 3". The area's close proximity to the sights and activity of District 1 allows for expats to stay close to the action but also escape for more peaceful, quieter sleep.
The house is located in a peaceful neighborhood Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, District 3 - the main road connecting Tan Son Nhat international airport and the very center of the city. The nearest local markets are Nguyen Van Troi Market (15-minute walking) and Tan Dinh Market (10-minute walking), you can find lots of local food and fruit there. There are lots of convenience store around so you can buy anything you need.
- Fully furnished with bed, mattress, AC, shelves, clothes rack, big window with a lot of natural light;
- Room is on the 3rd floor
- Access to fully furnished kitchen, living room, rooftop.
- Location of the house: https://goo.gl/snSndE
AVAILABLE SUPPORT IN:
- Collecting bills and bill payment;
- Communicating with landlord and local service providers e.g., maid, water delivery, handymen, technicians, etc.;
- Registering stay with local authority.
- Maid service 3 times/ week;
- Drinking water;
- Cleaning products e.g. dish detergents, washing powder, cloth softener, trash bags, sponges, insect spray, moth balls, etc.
- Public trash pick up;
- Building management and parking fee (only applicable for shared apartments).
*Note: The rent does not include monthly fees.