Phu Nhuan District is considered as one of the central Districts in Ho Chi Minh City (aka Saigon) due to its central location from all of the surrounding districts and less expensive. This bustling district was supposed to be the Expatriate areas during French colonisation. There are numerous cheap diners, restaurants, and a local market within 1-min walking. It takes 15 minutes from the airport to our shared house. As in the heart of the local area, you will reckon many interesting activities and habits of Vietnamese people such as old men play chess, drinking cà phê sữa đá (iced coffee with milk) at some coffee shops. It is great to get local experience here.
- Fully furnished with bed, mattress, AC, shelves, working desk, closet
- Shared bathroom on groundfloor.
- Room is on 1st floor.
- Access to fully furnished kitchen and rooftop.
- Location to the house: https://goo.gl/oTfn9U
- Collecting bill and bill payment;
- Commnicating with landlord and local service providers e.g., maid, water delivery, handymen, technicians, etc.
- Registering stay with local authority.
- Maid service 3 times/ week;
- Drinking water;
- Cleaning products e.g. dish detergents, washing powder, clothe softener, trash bags, sponges, insect spray, moth balls, etc.
- Public trash pick up;
- Building management and parking fee (only applicable for shared apartments).
*Note: The rent does not include monthly fees.